Scruffy 2 Fluffy Grooming School is a private training establishment. We have a excellent reputation both regionally and internationally as a highly successful provider of dog grooming education and training. We strive to inspire our students, and customers to achieve success by providing the best and most knowledgeable canine/feline groomers in the industry. Our examination and course results consistently place us amongst the best in the industry. Meet the team and learn a few things that we think set us aside from the rest. We have many years practical experience working in a wide range of animal related jobs.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT AND VALUES:
We offer a safe, welcoming, and supportive environment for our students, improving their skills and learning development at their own pace. We are very passionate about teaching, and get very excited when students learn, we are always responsive to our students needs, always aspiring to the highest standards, we are professional and enterprising, Innovative and creative and pass all this to our students. We also committed to the promotion of equality and diversity in our industry. Everybody will be treated equally, with dignity and respect and without being subject to discrimination.
- We are members with B.I.G.A UK, ICMG U.K, Kennel Club Accredited Members and the GCCF.
- Our aim is to help each and every student to reach their own personal goals in their own time without undue stress.
- Our aftercare, help and guidance does not end on the final day of a student's course. We are always available as support to
- our students.
- We have our own student Facebook group, this is only for S2F students old and new.
- We offer our students extensive knowledge and experience gained from working in the industry for more than 25 years.
- We believe in continually updating our own skills, and attend grooming workshops/seminars.
- We regularly hold demonstration days for new and old students to keep skills refreshed and current.
- City & Guilds level 2 and 3 qualifications are offered to those students wanting to gain a recognised qualification.
- The new OCN level 3 Diploma is now also offered, please ask about this
- We offer our students lovely tidy on site accommodation, fully equipped and comfortable, with Wi-Fi and SKY T.V.
- Most importantly to Learn and develop in a relaxed, fun and friendly atmosphere
- We can now offer students who cant afford fees in full - our new Pay-As-You-Learn scheme.
At Scruffy 2 Fluffy Pet Parlour and Dog Grooming we offer a flexible approach to pet care, either at short notice or as an ongoing service to you and your pets. Our parlour's aim is to create a home from home feel and offer your pet as much care, fun and attention as we possibly can. none of our clients dogs are caged, or kept in our salon for longer than is necessary. We provide a pet care consultation which is free and enables us to get a better understanding of your pets needs so that we can provide the best, most suitable professional grooming service possible. Our services include :
- small pet grooming (rabbits, cats etc.).
- wash and go service
- nail clipping
- ear plucking is no longer provided, we will clean the ears.
- pet styling and scissoring
- puppy grooming familiarisation visits
All in a stress free, well ventilated, and well lit environment. We are fully insured and have parking facilities, our premises has a 24 hour CCTV security. We love to treat and pamper your pets with our organic range of shampoos. Most dogs, both long haired and short haired, need a little pampering from time to time; either to help maintain their coat and remove tangles, or just for general hygiene reasons. A clean dog is a happy dog....and has a happier owner.
We have a well stocked dog accessories shop, offering a range of pet products, dog collars, leads and harnesses, dog chews and treats and most dog food, by client order only. A doggie boutique with the latest doggie fashions. Signup for our Swipe awards scheme, and get loyalty points towards purchases in store. Scruffy 2 Fluffy Pet Parlour, is proud to provide a completely different service compared to other dog groomers and training providers.
We do not offer a de-matting service (removing mats from coat by hand / brush). This is very stressful for both dog and groomer. We would normally recommend to the owner that we shave down to eliminate mats and re-grow the pets hair, for the welfare of the dog. Animal Welfare Act 2007.Prices for grooming may vary from time to time depending on the condition of the coat and the temperament of animal at the time.
We do not offer the expressing of anal glands, or inner ear plucking. This treatment falls under The Veterinary Act 2010
You can find us on: www.welshdoggroomingacademy.co.uk www.welshdoggroomingschool.co.uk
email us on: [email protected]